レビュー (831)The nicest man on whatnot 💜 What a beautiful lot of goods, sold to me by Steve. My Legos, Puzzles and other such things, bargains you wouldn't believe! excellent seller will deffo buy more Went above and beyond. Great seller. something for nothing can't complain about that. Thanks guys. Quick delivery and item as seen As described and well packaged boxes was damaged but thank you lovely show with sine fantastic bargins!! fantastic man , went out his way to send me an item that was missing , most sellers would have just given a refund after chasing them , but not Steve he was straight on it . Top seller dont know what it was but thankyouit was a giveaway - a brand new pair of wireless earbuds, not sure why that only warrants 4 stars? 🤣 but you're welcome 😁 thank you for my purchase much appreciated fast delivery and great items with a nice givvy to, thank you. Great service from you both again 😊 amazing thank you guys , I think I have an addiction to your shows , I set alarms , I wait all day and im always there early to your shows watching and waiting for you to pop up on my screen! thank you so much stevesstore for all the amazing products you have for us ! Happy with my purchase thank you Great seller, really happy with my items received, Thank you so much!! Fantastic store to shop at. Speedy delivery, bought item was immaculate and is perfect for a gift to my daughter on her first Christmas. I also won the giveaway. upon receiving my parcel I was a tad confused to why it had extras, to find a little note stating that Steve apologises for not having the colour I chose on live. That he threw in a few little extras. Very thoughtful and not expected. A very big thank you 😊 I will be back again once I'm free of a poorly 7 month old . Thank you again Steve a very pleasant guy Alot of the items have damage to the boxes that weren't really noticeable in the live stream. So not so happy with these items. fast delivery thank you every thing is great thank you. And thank you for the buyers givvy I've never won anything before and my husband loves it. well packaged and fast delivery Best seller, super quick delivery and super products! 100000% recommend 🤍
Got exactly what I bid for. postage and delivery on point. Steve is one of the best. Wonderful items as usual, and positively grand. If I had a million pounds, I'd make Steve's wallet expand.