レビュー (657)You know I love Marie and this pin is sooooo pretty thank you! Love Mary Poppins! Packed with care! Highly recommend seller! Pins r so beautiful and the Pin board is adorable. Absolutely loved my pins. They are even better in person. My order came very well wrapped and was shipped so quickly!! Thanks so much for stopping by and for the support! I am glad you love your treasures! Come back anytime Gorgeous pins. Love so much amazing bag and pins thank you thank you very much appreciated Thank you for helping me complete my Chipmuck Halloween set! And my sister love the princess pin! Thank you!! OMG THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE GIVVY ITS REALLY NICE TO GET AN EXCELLENT GIVVY. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE CROSSBODY Thank you for the pins! I love them! Great show!! Will be a returning customer. Fast shipping and packaging was very will done 👍👍 Love my pins!! The dolly pin is so pretty in person!! So happy with my pin mail! Tymothy thanks you very much!Appreciate you my friend! and Timothy! Thank you for taking the time to make sure there was extra bubblewrap around the pins so they would be damaged in transit! I appreciate the extra care! Live my Dolly Pins!
Yay! I am so glad you love your new Dolly pins! Thanks so much for stopping by! Looking forward to seeing you again! Love my new pins! Packed well! Very friendly seller! Highly recommend! My bag is so Awesome!!! I love it so much! I will be ordering another one soon. A great seller, you will not be disappointed!Thanks so much for your kind words! Can't wait to see what you and I can create together!! Whitney always has an amazing selection of pins! Fast shipping, such a sweetheart, overall a wonderful seller!