レビュー (185)Just as described thank you!! Thank you so much again. What a beautiful robe/ kimono . Awesome deals 😊 Thank you for the deals! 😊❤️ Such pretty vintage pieces for fantastic deals! Tysm!!💙💙💙 Great pieces for a great price! Tysm! 💖 Beautiful pieces ❣️ great variety
Such a nice seller 💫 Such a lovely seller! Everything is amazing and I love the stickers included! Thank you!! 🩷🩷 Thank youu!! Love the belt fits perfectly and gonna style it’s so cute 💕💕 dress matched picture thank you Thank you so much. I love the little picture stickers🥰🙏🏿! Beautiful items that arrived quickly! Highly recommend stratarose! 💗😍🌷 Everything is literally stunning! Shipped fast and amazing quality! I also love the stickers included! Thank you so much!! 🩷 Everything was exactly as shown! Tysm!!❤️🩹✨ everything came as described, thank you! i can’t wait to wear the items 💕💕 Cute fairy scarf 🧣 thank you! Such great pieces, tysm.🥰 I love all these pieces so much!! Thank you queen!! Everything was stunning and arrived so quickly!