レビュー (145)The sticker is so cute!!! It's so perfect that I got a bat. I love bats!!! Thank you!Oh yey! I had a feeling the bat would be a good choice. 🦇 🍓 This piece was absolutely stunning in every way💕It really is such a pretty piece 🍓💗 Great Purchase! Such a fun piece and the seller has very clean pieces. Definetly will
order again! safe and sound! very sweet! thanks!Glad to hear it and I love that 🐈 🍓 thank you. excellent packaging and shipping. Five new louis l'amour leatherette to the collection. the pentagram earring match a necklace i have and the origami strawberry, stickers, and thank you card are lovely.Your order meant so much to me! It made all the time and thought I put into this theme feel completely worthwhile. Thank you! 🍓❤️ I received my order today safe and sound. I’m in love. Everything was well packaged and even included a sweet handwritten thank you card. I love this shop. Can’t wait for the next show. 🥰🍓Thank you so much for sharing. I look forward to having you hangout anytime.🍓🥰 packaged very well! so happy with my purchase! thank you Great seller! Item in great shape and shipped fast. Very informant of her items. I absolutely love everything I ordered! Fantastic vintage brass pieces. Great packaging and fast shipping. So happy to support my fellow sister-in-arms, Go Army! ☺️🇺🇸 Packaged so well! Arrived unharmed! I’m so glad it made it safely. 🍪🍓 My son LOVED it!! Came super quick! Super sweet seller! 100/10!! Items just as described in show and prompt shipping. Thanks for the giveaway! Love Mo! Thanks again friend! Love your shows, pack so well and fast too! ✨🍓✨🍓✨I enjoy your company in the show. Thank you🍓 Great show, products, shipping, everything! An absolute amazing seller and always packages with great care! tysm Mo 🍓🫶 ur the 💣 Amazing seller! Everything packed well & arrived quick. Great selection Fun products at great prices and packed extremely well! Thank you! Thank you for the sticker! 😊 what a thoughtful givy! thank you! Love ET. Great seller and great shipping! Item just as described packed with perfection very nice products The seller is so kind and the items were in great condition!🥰🥰Have a wonderful adventure🥰🥰 This magnet went straight to my fridge 😎 thank you