レビュー (1,770)Thank you for the awsome cover. Book delivered in mint condition. Thank you for the great comics. fast shipping! Thanks for first crack at this book, amazing details in the metal embossed cover....be seeing you Josh is always providing the heat. I love it had to be one of my favorite comics Thank you Thank you for everything brother ! My wife absolutely loved it ! 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽💯💯💯 Gawd damn bro I love my cover so mucb 🙌🏾🙌🏾💯💯💯 thank you ! Thank you for the amazing comic. I appreciate the stickers and the baseball cards. Super dope set, Josh and Adam always got the best limited book selection known to me on whatnot Comics arrived promptly and in good shape. Thank you great seller very helpful and has a wide selection of comics Thank u so much for the givvy . I did see some comics I’ll be back for . Great show Amazing book! Fast shipping. Thank you! came in perfect. thanks a lot! I'll be back StreetGeeks never disappoints. Books were, exactly as shown on stream, and packaged super securely. Fast shipping and awesome vibes in the chat. Definitely gonna be back for more books! 📚⚡ Quick shipping great product ps thanks for my baseball cards go red sox There was a few hiccups along the way, but were generously corrected! Sellers communicated to the fullest extent of what was going on. They were professional and kind. Lot of respect for these guys! Thank you! Beautiful well delivered book Book looks beautiful!!! Thank you!!! Amazing and very well packaged thank youuuu Exceptional packaging! Thank you! Definitely buy from him , he’s a great seller.