レビュー (1,388)You are an amazing streamer and host an awesome show! Thank you for everything!🙏❤️🔥🇺🇸🫶🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Thank you have a great show where everyone is welcome 🤗 You are a great streamer and your show is tons of fun games and laughs 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🔥❤️😜 Great seller check him out! High-quality stuff I just love going into Stubbys show. He is very personable just really a fun show. Thank you Su . Love having in my shows to keep me straight 😂 Always puts on a great show with good conversation and is happy to help! So friendly and easy to talk to, which makes hanging out in the shows even better. Definitely a streamer worth supporting! ❤️ always great stuff sir 😁 glad I get to play in your games thank you so much. Had fun on your show. thank you for the extras. Great seller even though he’s a Giants fan! Fun and entertaining host! Great community here! Highly recommend! Thank you I always enjoy watching... Great pricing well packaged with a quick delivery. A fun friendly live show . I will buy again from seller Can’t say enough about Stubby or his shows Well packaged and shipped quickly thank you Absolutely awesome streamer! Always comes in and supports my shows, and I truly appreciate it. Super kind, fun, and supportive—exactly the type of person that makes the Whatnot community so great! 💜🤪 Highly recommend checking out their shows and showing them some love! Great seller here folks stop in and say hi to him RHPD always a great show dude 😎👌 10 stars all around one of the best go Indians Thank you 😊 awesome host!!