レビュー (1,153)Such a kind person & great seller with lots of good products and prices. ❤️ Fast shipping and everything was packaged with care! Love this seller 🫶 Thank you for the AMAZING bundle! Super fast delivery! Packaged well! I love it! My go to show! Always amazing products and great show. She has such a big heart and person. 🫶🏼💛 If you haven’t watched a show, you must! She’s an amazing WN seller! Perfect! Very fast shipping and great items. Thanks for the gift 🎁🙏🏼 I love Payton! She’s lightning speed fast at shipping and so sweet too! Payton is amazing. You will not be disappointed stopping in !! She has everything and it’s all authentic!! She is the fastest shipper!! You will get your items so quick!!! Received lipstick so fast! An amazing price, and got a sample too ! Guys don’t sleep on this seller, she has so many product for a fraction of the cost ! I want to secretly gate-keep her 😊💖 If you're looking for authentic beauty products, fast shipping, and a seller who truly values her community, you won't be disappointed Stuff Pay Loves!!Highly recommend! Great finds & fast shipping! As always everything was perfect!!! Great deal, awesome lotion Thank you for the givvy 🙏 love your energy and incredible products! Thank you!! It was indeed the best sample!!
💕💕 Tysm for the generous givvy! Loved my order! Highly recommend shopping Stuffpayloves! Thank you so much for the givvy! 🫶🏼 I’ve been having so much fun watching your shows and entering giveaways. I’m collecting my winnings to make holiday gift bags for my local women’s shelter. Thank you for helping me spread a little kindness this season! ❤️ thank you for my givvy it was nice Great shop, I got a ton of deals, go…. Look for yourself. I bet you luv it too