レビュー (1,320)I love these shoes! Thanks so much
Always great items! So cute. Such a pretty dress. Thank you 😊 Loved my purchase as always ! thank you so much for the givvy! fast shipping! Great items and an even better experience! The seller was friendly, upbeat, and made the show so enjoyable. Can’t wait for the next one!🥰 Amazing price on a quality piece! Fast shipping! TYSM 💗 Mahalo for the awesome givy 🫶 Amazing!! Thank you so much!! Loved my western bundle, thank you so much!!! 🤠 Loved the dress thank you 💓💓💓💓💓 Love everything as usual! Thank you!!! I didn’t even know I won! Thank you!!! 🩷 What an amazing find! So cute! Tysm! Incredible vintage pieces thank you! Such a fabulous assortment of great finds Amazing items packaged perfectly! Thank you I love all 3 of the tops I got from you! They are gorgeous! Fast shipping and packaged well! Great seller! Thanks so much!