レビュー (216)Quick shipping great quality! BNWT pair of Cloudsteppers by Clarks flip-flops, got these for my mama and she loves them. Great prices and a great selection. Fast shipping too. Thank you. Lovely but not the advertised size They’re nice but they are a little small. I am absolutely delighted with my purchase! The quality is outstanding, and everything was wonderful from beginning to end. You can truly see the care and attention to detail that went into the product. It exceeded my expectations, and I couldn’t be happier.
Thank you so much for providing such a beautiful, high-quality product and for making the experience so wonderful. I will definitely be purchasing from you again, and I highly recommend you to anyone looking for excellent quality and great service. I’m very grateful and truly appreciate everything! ❤️ Super nice and the quality is very good! iLoveit!🥾
I’m happy with my purchase!☺️ WHAT A STEAL FOR SOME REEFS! They were packaged perfect and arrived so quick! Stylesbym is the best! Exactly as shown . Great packaging and right on time Ordered pumas for my daughter's and she loved them. They were packed well and came in mint condition. Very pleased. It was not what i was expecting from those boots thought they where knee high boots
THE BEST! Love my boots!! best host as well Girl thank you sooooo much!!!!! Love them!!! Omg! The open toe heels are so FLIPPING CUTE! They fit comfortably, I can walk just fine. No damage, And the sneakers are genuinely comfortable for work, I love them! Once the rest of my pink outfit comes to match with my heels, my trail ride trip will go crazy. 💗 five star review, because she definitely helped me out. Thank you girlie! ⭐️ I'm very happy with my purchase from you. I love your upbeat attitude every show. Delivery was quick and items packed very carefully. Thank you very much. I cant wait to shop with you again Love my shoes!!! Great! All new with tags. Omg. Beyond happy with my purchase. The sandals are super cute and EXCELLENT quality. They were shipped ASAP. Will definitely purchase again. Thank you!!! 🫶🏼