レビュー (140)I love my deals! Shop with Shane!❤️ you should have a show that does nothing but teach sellers how to wrap, pack and ship!!! thank you excellent experience Another happy purchase. QR code is a fun bonus. lol. Thanks Great packing. Fast ship. Happy as always. Thanks Quick shipping! Well packaged! I look forward to future shows! You need to follow, bookmark, and buy from Shane! The coolest items❤️❤️ Great show. Shipping fast and safe. Nothing damaged. Thank you. Great packing. Nothing damaged. Thank you! If i could give him more than 5 stars ⭐️ i would! Arrived quickly! The shipment was wrapped up great as always! Great seller! I highly recommend him! Shane was very helpful and responsive to a question I had about an item. He always goes the extra mile for his buyers. The best there is! Give this man some love. Top notch seller! The shows are fun! Items are great and least packed up so good! Thank you! Well wrapped and always arrived safe,fast delivery! Best seller ever! Shane is awesome! He keeps it real with the good deals. Thanks for the free item in my box as well 🙏 The most amazing and unique items!!!!! Awesome as always! Thank you So many cool items!! You never know what he’s going to have. It’s cool to see all the treasuresDre, you’re awesome! Thank you for always showing up and supporting me. I appreciate you more than you know! 🙌🔥 You the man! Thank you for throwing in the extra cases.. tip coming your way!You’re a good dude, Cape! Glad you liked the extras. I appreciate you, brother! 👊🔥 Quick ship! Great items! Love this showThank you Lisa!! 😊❤️ Always love seeing you and Jim in the show! It’s pretty awesome that we can enjoy each other’s shows and support each other along the way. Really appreciate you guys!! 🙌 Thank you so much for the items! Love how well everything was packaged and it shipped fast too! Thank you so much!! 😊❤️ I’m so glad everything arrived quickly and safely! I really appreciate you being part of the show and trusting me with your purchases. Hope to see you again soon!