レビュー (152)Love my items! Exceptional quality, and everything smells soooooo good! Thank you!!!!! Great items! Excellent condition! Very happy with my purchase. Items were as described and for a steal. Will repurchase for her again. The sweetest seller with the best items!! ✨🫶🏼 She is amazing! Great customer service, and I loved all of my items. Everything came super fast and looked almost brand new. There was no weird smell at all, which I really appreciate! I’ll definitely be buying more items from her. I highly recommend checking out her live as well—you won’t be disappointed! 💕 Like Xmas morning for me and my grown kiddos. Thanks Christa!! Received my order today, and everything is so nice! Everything smells good and was packaged with care. You can tell it wasn’t just thrown in a box. Such great prices for really lovely items. I’ll definitely be shopping again! Oh Christa, your box is like my Xmas. Thank you so much and see you soon for the next great deal!! 🩵🩵🩵God bless you & tysm!! Every single item is perfect!!!
Great seller and super fast shipping and clothes were great quality and packaged very well. Love the dress! Perfect for my vacation, thank you! always amazing finds ❤️❤️ I love every single item!!! CHRISTA!!!!Gurl, love my stuff and your show. I’ll be a repeat customer. Thank you for recognizing all your buyers on your show. We feel appreciated!! It’s 🤩. Thank you so much!!! Love this small seller and her shows. Thank you so much!! Smaller sellers make the buyers feel so much more appreciated for their purchases! High quality items! Everything was as described. This seller picks great finds. My son loved all of it! Prompt delivery to boot!!!