レビュー (7,668)This blue glass ashtray goes perfectly with a blue glass end table I have. What an EPIC find!! 😁 The purple casserole dish I got makes me want to find an entire set of all sizes now! 😁 💜 Thank you for packaging it so well so it arrived in perfect condition. OMG!! All the Disney clothes are even better in person!!! The flying gloves are super cool too, and the Tiffany boxes and perfume are pristine!! THANK YOU!!!!! ❤️ Thank you for all my treasures. I absolutely LOVE the two Murano glass penguins!!!!! 💕💕 Thank you for these epic treasures!! The Funkos and the blue ashtray are sooooo wonderful!! ❤️ THANK YOU for the pins!!!!! I enjoy them all so much!! 😁 Thank you for the beautiful dolphin pendant/necklace!! I absolutely love it!! ❤️ one of the beat shows on whatnot 🇨🇱 💪 🔥 🌟 Great Transaction! Great Seller! 🇨🇱 💪 🔥 🌟 Sunshine is the real deal. You should be in all his shows! Always great bargains and a good show. Very honest seller. Thank you for the Halloween fabric giveaway! 🐈⬛️🧹🎃❤️ Awesome rocks and jewelry! Thank you! appreciate my painting. will definitely have it forever in my collection. thank you sir. appreciate your time wrapping it and getting it here to me. my first painting ever! I appreciate my merchandise! My wife loved the diecast models. will definitely be coming back to you for more treasures. came well. bubble wrap and well shipped! great service as always great seller great deals great person I am so happy with my purchase! The apothecary is so awesome!! Thank you so much!!! LOVE this seller. Down to earth. Easy going show. Fast shipping fun shows thanks!