レビュー (1,874)Custom tape is 🔥🔥 Thank youuuu! great tapes for a great price, packaging was superb Great selection and prices Accidently bid on the wrong item and superretroguy was kind enough to swap it for what I really wanted, really appreciated that. The custom shell I ordered is gorgeous and I can't wait to pick up some more! Looove my Franklin tape! Thank you Super Duper! Great tapes and excellent custom Aqua Teen. Siiick Stack! Thank you!🔥 Custom tape is absolutely 🔥🔥
Thank you! fantastic prices, quality, shipping and handling! Thank you! Super happy with my purchase! This seller is highly recommended 🔥 I love them!!And I’m so happy they had Wishbone,I’d been looking all over for it😁❤️🔥!All of the VHS’s are in such good condition(another point of happiness)🙌🏻❣️All in all I can tell they take care of the VHS’s ensuring they are in good condition and I will definitely be back for more,absolute 10/10🙏🏻🙌🏻🥳❤️🔥❣️ Great tapes, fantastic custom work, slip quality is out of this world! awesome packaging nice and tight. excited to watch these later! Thanks again! Very fair price for all 3 tapes and they were packaged very well, thank you! So happy that it’s finally here! The movie arrived thoroughly bubble wrapped and in pristine condition. Thank you! :) Cool stuff & great deals. Preciate you!! Received today, thank you. great tapes great price great packing shipped quickly. he hit every facet perfectly as always🤘💖