レビュー (222)Amazing as always! Thank you so much!! Always a great time in your shows 🥹🫶🏻✨ Oh my gosh I absolutely love love my vintage decor! It’s in great condition and shipped with care! Definitely a great seller here and I’ll be back! Thank you 😊 Great packing job! Thank you! Wonderful seller! What an awesome show! Thank you, Susan!! I love my postcard!
Beautiful lucite box! Thank you! Love all my items. We did local pick up she was very lovely friendly seller. great communication. It was so nice netting you and your mom! Thanks for supporting my small business! Hope to see ya again sometime! ♥️ Beautiful items at a fantastic price! Everything was really nice. It felt like Christmas morning!. Love the way you labeled each item and thanks a bunch for the gift! WandaThank YOU so much for your purchases! Hope you come again some time! 🥰 Check out Susan's vintage one of a kind items, and she is an angel 😇! Awesome little items to add to my country kitchen! Thank you. I am going to love handing out your trading cards. They are so beautiful 😍 Thank you, Susan. I love my beautiful items, and I will be buying your trading cards to pass out to people. It looks great! Loved this so much!! Thank you Thank you, Amy!♥️ I really appreciate your support and so glad you love your pie keeper! Come see me again! Susan always has the most beautiful items and packaged wonderfully. It was my first time watching the show, picked up so great grabs and shipping was fast and everything was packed so safely!Thank you so much! Hope you come back for more vintage items!♥️ Great seller! All items perfect, seller did great followup when delayed by usps. Highly recommend! awesome!!! Thank you!
Thank you! Come back and see me! Great packaging!! Thank you! Please come see me again!💕 I adore my Royal Albert trinket box and my cat doily. I hope Momma will like her book. Thank you, Susan. Fantastic seller and wonderful items! Thank you for the glow up!