レビュー (141)The absolute sweetest ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The book is perfection! Ty! Sweetp is a amazing sellers. Make sure you check out her book shows. You won't be disappointed. And she will even read you a story. 📚🥰Thanks Angie! Thanks for coming to my shows, supporting me, and making Whatnot fun! 🥰 great book couldn't be happier I am very well pleased 😀 Thank you! I’m glad you like it! LOVE it, came carefully packaged & with some bonus gifts! would definitely recommend this seller 💗 Sweetest seller, FUN shows and Amazing Art 🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭 Wonderful seller with the most amazing items and beautiful art ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Super adorable art, thank you so much!I’m so glad you like them!🥰 Thank you so much great packaging and we loved the awesome stickers Thanks Kimmie! See ya in Shannon’s show! 🤣 Sweetp thank you for the extra little spider. He is adorable. 🥰🥰 I love my art, they are amazing! Great seller, great items! Thank you so much Marly! Thanks for shopping! 🥰 This was my first shop with SweetP and BOY did she reel me in!! She's incredibly kind and accommodating, and has great items. Her daughter is an INSANELY talented artist! Everything shipped quickly and carefully 💖Thank you so much! I’m glad you stopped by! 🥰thank you for your sweet comment. What a fun show, filled with amazing art! So pleased to have so many pieces to give as gifts, and of course, a few to keep! Thank you again Sweetp and family!💚I’m so happy you love and appreciate their creative talent. That means a lot coming from someone who is also very talented! 💚We appreciate you! These tiny works of art are spectacular! Thank you so much team Sweetp and family! 💚 Human created artwork is always best!Thank you so much Snug! 🥰 Love my purchase! It was fast and wrapped to perfection! Personalized note was thoughtful and unexpected! Everything was so nicely packed with obvious care. Books were exactly as expected! We love them! Thank you!! The best of the best 💕 LOVE Sweetpshops shows 😍 Thank you so much 🍭 Love my ashtray! And packed so well!! TYSM!!Yay! I’m glad it made it all in one piece! 🥰 My book arrived safe and sound! Thanks, SweetP! 😌Thank you! I hope little dude loves his book! 🐜 🐞 🐛 ❤️ These vintage books are in amazing condition. Don't sleep on this seller. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Couldn’t be happier with this purchase! Thank you so much for the totally “appropriate” surprise stickers! Hopefully one day, I’ll actually make it to one of your shows! 🥰☀️🌊🏖️🏝️Yes! Thank you for your purchase! I have my eye out for all things beachy! Enjoy! Love it! Shipped fast! Unique! Thank you! Thanks! I’m glad you love your purchase.