レビュー (8,264)Great deals, Great quality, Great shipping! First time here and I will be back. All the items are great! Great stuff packed very well! Everything is perfect! Thank you! cutie clothes! best quality! love all my stuff and very fast shipping. Thank you 10/10 from show to receiving package. All of my items arrived quickly and were package well. Every item was exactly what was seen during the show. Fantastic overall. I will be purchasing again. I have been watching her live for awhile, than I finally buy some stuff, very sweet lady !! She got all kind of stuff, little bit of everything!! Thank you 😊 💕 The clothes were in excellent condition and very fast shipping!! Thank u 😊 Thank you sooo much!! 💜💜💜 Great stocking stuffers, fast shipping! Everything was so cute and as presented online. loved all of my daughters hair accessories and small items for their class treasure boxes. All of them were perfect! LOVE IT ALL!!! Magnets are AMAZING!