レビュー (353)Karla is the sweetest, soft spoken seller and she brings super unique items to sell in her shows! I’ll be back! Never fail! I love my new additions!! Thank you so much for the goodies!! so excited to wear these pieces! Love love love everything very beautiful jackets. They are even better in person. Thank you so much I love stopping by in your boutique you have the most cutest and beautiful things available. Thank you 😊 Amazing deals every time I join Karla’s shows! Some of the prettiest pieces too 🥰!! awesome deals. thank you 💕💕 Fast shipping !!! Name brands and awesome giveys !! 1000% recommend ! 💖💕🩷💗💕💓✨ Great items! Fast shipping… love everything. Thx love her, love her clothes. tysm ♥️ Love love all the pieces! Ty so much for the necklace ✨💚🩵💙💜🩵💙💜💚 Karla, you are too kind with the GIVVY ❤️❤️ 💯💯💯💯💯💯love my haul my dear Karla Ty so much🔥💯! You are so generous I was in tears when I opened my little gift 🥹🥹🥹! You have the biggest heart ❤️❤️❤️! May you be blessed for your kindness ❤️! Everything is perfect and the givvy is SO COOL!! loved everything great prices beautiful items will buy again from u Karla🥰 y'all go follow an bookmark her shows 🤗 100% good vibes ! I absolutely love being here 💕💗💖💞💓! I love all my sweaters fall finds💗! You don't want to miss out on Karla's next show ! See you there 💖💗💕💓💓! Awesome finds at awesome prices 🥳! - Ty for my giveys Karla your the best 😘 Lovely items! Great seller! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Karla is so personable, sweet and accommodating! She has great quality times and ships fast. It was packaged with care AND she gave me a free gift! 🥰 I wish I could give her 10 Stars! Super great host . you have a wonderful variety . I love your price starter . three to five dollars is my favorite price range to start at . I will definitely keep watch for your shows . I have your bookmarked . thank you so much. My personal stylist!! I love everything I got. I’ve been ordering everyone around with my new fur coat 🤣 thank you for the lovely finds and for my surprise goodie. 🙏🙏Always so excited to get the items. Great price! Great taste! Hahaha next stop in the fur coat is Target 😂 I appreciate and love that you like all your items. 🥰 Nice items for a great price. Thx Very nice items and quick shipping. Thank you