レビュー (59,501)Didn't receive my free blaster box, super disappointed. Says delivered but no blaster box... fast shipping i appreciate the free box but packaging was terrible came all bent Prompt and proper service. Excellent operation! They did a bait and switch with the giveaway. I won a whole blaster box and they sent me a haunted hoops pack. This is not right and sellers like this should be held accountable. I mean was supposed to be a box got haunted hoops lol but free is free Shipped quickly arrive safely thanks the package never arrived. i got a red slip in the mail for 8.50. I understand my team didn’t hit. But a $9 box of Topps athletes unlimited for a $515 spot? Like cmon now, that is insulting.
You guys sent me someone else package it wasn’t the box nor my screen name I have the reciept at home I got someone who bought n the breaks package nstead of the box…… I gave you 5 stars because it’s free but I did not receive the blaster. I did receive the free back. The blaster said delivered but it never came in the mail. I’m not sure if it was an issue with the mail carrier. Thank you for the givvy. Not a box. I’d be ok getting haunted hoops if haunted hoops was advertised. Yeah, Giveaway, but label it properly. Halloween cards does not equal blaster box. Did I miss something in the show notes? Nice free box is awesome 5 stars all day For how much I paid (gambled) for the spot in this break, and for a legend player auto /10, the card was packaged very loosely, and arrived with multiple bent corners and obvious damage spots. Card isn’t worth grading. Amazing Giveaway, Packaged 📦 Nicely