レビュー (178)came in perfect condition & shipping was super fast!!! would recommend! Amazing streamer and amazing cards! BEWARE this seller is a scammer, Overpriced Wheels low Quality cards!!
This Seller will NEVER finish a surprise wheel and only stream to take your money!! sydeeffectcollectables出品者
aren't you the scammer? Ive sent $100 and $80 card out for lease then $50 total, but you cant sent a destined rivals etb “Top hit” wasn’t even worth the $6 I paid, lesson learned. Good packaging, slow shipping. One of the best around! I’m highly satisfied. Extremely happy with my purchase! I highly recommend joining and following this streamer. Excellent streamer! I highly recommend following and joining his streams! Best prices, awesome products, packaged with care and fast shipping! Always ships fast and packaged very safe amazing wonderful i would spend all my money here Amazing show and amazing deals! shipping was perfect everything showed up as expected! My package was shipped incredibly fast, and arrived in great condition. The seller took care packaging my items to ensure no damage in delivery. I won lots of things from his stream and he threw in extra freebies! The best, great show and cards! Fantastic host! Amazing show as always. All cards were perfectly packed per usual and shipped fast! Amazing host and w cards!! awesome cards fast shipping card came in a top loader everything was as should be thanks again for helping me complete my masterset Highly recommended this seller 🫡🎊💪 got what I was promised! fast shipping. thanks