レビュー (1,013)Love Taryn and all my orders. Shes one of my faves! I love buying from Taryn!! She has amazing shows and she always has the best clothes. I can’t wait to wear all of my new goodies! Fantastic finds yet again! Enjoying the jeans and great jewelry sets! Come check out the show! 🤩🤩 my daughter is going to love all the jeans, well I may have to keep one pair, lol. Thank you as always Love as always! Thank you honey Top seller on Whatnot. Great clothes! She’s the best!!!! Love my dresses! Thank you @tarynstreasures 🥰 I love-love-love my orders! Thank you so much, Taryn. Everything was perfect!! Taryn is an awesome seller! Love all my jeans I purchased! They fit well and are excellent. One of the best sellers in the app. So sweet with wonderful items! Thank you for the sweet givvy!!!🌞🌞 Absolutely love my jeans. I will most definitely be back shopping again.