レビュー (3,601)Amazing!!!! I love my squish 💜💜💜 Amazing seller! Packaged with care! Had a fun time on her show! Will always show up and support absolutely amazing:) Package arrived fast and secure! Tysm Tasha for awesome tabas🤩 A whole package of Ebis!!! I'm in love! ♡ Tasha always has an incredible selection and great prices. Thank you for the great squishies! •_• fast delivery and great selection and beautiful ❤️ tysm The clickers are absolutely amazing will be back for more! Also love all the different pokemon stuff you get! Thank you so much :) One of the best squish sellers on whatnot! I don’t know how she does it but she always manages to get all of my order into one shipment, no matter how large! 🩷🖤 Witchcraft I tell you!!! Thank uuu everything arrived fast!🫶🏻 Tasha always has great items, a fun host herself and has definitely earned my loyalty! Amazing seller! Thoughtful packages, great deal on squish. Absolutely love all my goodies! Ty, Tasha! ✨⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️✨ The fidget clickers are amazing! So pretty and I can't stop clicking. 😆 Tasha is always amazing!!! 🤩 🩷🖤