レビュー (177)Excellent items! Thanks so much! Very nice makeup and fuzzy heart keychain! Great seller, great deals and great shows! Thank you! The leggings are great! Can't beat the price. Thanks I love all the items I get from you. Very happy with my purchase! Love all the clothing. Wish I had more money and closet space. I'll purchase again! it is great gast shipping Even prettier in person. Definitely need to try to catch a show again. Great seller! Quick shipping. Great product Love everything I bought! Great shipping very fast Fast shipping, very nice packaging! Love my items love the clothes. she is honest and very far on her prices. thanks again everything came fast. very honest and great prices. I love all my clothes On this particular order, I was charged three times for shipping, but she said she would make it right and I believe her. Thank you for wonderful items. Best Wishes hun. these items are so soft. she sent me a free gift. love the earrings. fast shipping. love shopping with her Very nice packaging, fast shipping
Great items! I love all the leggings and other clothes. Fantastic seller, awesome deals! Thank you so much! I was disappointed that they weren’t capris which is what I thought I ordered, but I can wear them when it gets cooler. They are so soft and comfortable Beautiful Caftans! Great seller, great deals! Thank you!