レビュー (493)Always a fun time with Taryn. Thanks again!! Always happy with my orders. Thank you!! Always love my stuff from tdac. Super adorable little kitty I can’t wait to DIY him on something!
Thank you for my order. Love my tabas. Amazing!!! Thank you so much! I love everything! Great products, amazing prices, fast shipping, and orders are always accurate!! Thank you so much. Loved everything I got. Sooooooooo in love with my piggy tabas! Great textures with affordable prices! Can't wait shop with you again TDAC🤍 All the tabas I got were amazing :) great seller! Amazing squish and even more amazing person!! 💜💜💜💜 Amazing community and amazing squish You have legitimately blessed me with theee most amazing givvy I have ever won on this app. The squish I purchased was an added bonus. THANK YOU FOR THE HAPPENIS 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 the bestttt squish!!! ty! items came in perfect condition thank you soo much very fast shipping! The Light up Cinna is Amazeballs!!!!! And so is the cute mocha cinna 🌹💓🌹💓🌹 Queen of squish. Thank you!! Thank you for the beautiful squish!! The SuReDoDo is AMAZING!! 🥰 tdac’s show is freaking hilarious, and she has so many great taba squish! i am a regular one of her buyers and am never disappointed! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️