レビュー (62)An absolute amazing artist and seller!!! Some of my most prized collections have come from him. Thank you so much ❤️ Amazing customs! Thank you! Just randomly stumbled into your show and loved everything I saw! THANK you so much! I’ll be back for a custom soon!! 🫶🏾🙏🏾 I am so impressed with all my new customs! Everything was perfect & I love how eye catching they are! Thank you! Super fast shipping!! Amazing quality as always Amazing customs. I love my new additions to my collection. Fast shipping! Teeewizzle has the best selection of toys: customized, matchups, hand painted, and super creative ! The shipment 📦 is super fast and the quality is excellent! He deserves 5 stars more 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 total 10 ! What a perfect little cutie! Thanks so much for the freebies too! Wow! Simply amazing!!! She is going to love it! It will be hard to hang onto it until Christmas. Oh, and that extra it’s mine. I haven’t seen one in forever. Thank you. Another flawless transaction contributing directly to my ongoing shelf-space crisis. A++++++ SUCH A COOL CUSTOM! Tee is a mad scientist and an artist. Love my figure and look forward to snagging more! ╱|、♡ perfect!! Flawless and creative customs!
(` - 7
|、⁻〵
じしˍ,)ノ awesome customs by the most awesome person . thank you Thad. 🙌🙂 This custom piece was amazing! Love all your items. Thank you very much. 🫶🏽 My figure arrived perfectly packaged and it’s even more beautiful in person! I love the creativity and it’s so fun to know it’s a one of a kind design! Thank you so much! Thank you so much for the givvy! Love Jack Skellington Love it all!!! Super fast shipper and beautiful custom figurines!!! Thank you for the givy! My son loved it! He is a new collector :)