レビュー (119)Love the super cute cards 💕 very friendly seller and quick shipper 🙏🏼 Thanks so much for my cuties!! ☺️💖🫶🏻 Beautiful card and such cute packaging! 💕 I loved the personalized note and the adorable sticker, it made the whole experience feel extra special. Everything was packaged with so much care. Highly recommend! ✨ Such an amazing seller! Fast shipping and great cards!! always love that you have the cutest cards and great deals 💗 I love that I always score a cutie card when I’m on your stream! Thank you so much 🥰💖🌸 Love the cards that I got and they came safely🩷
Thank you so much 🥰 Packaged so cute and secure, loved the stream vibe. Definitely will buy from again 💕 Immaculate card conditions. Teetyuh is one of the most wholesome streamers I’ve met on this app and always include a sticker with every package I’ve gotten from her. If you guys haven’t, come and support this wonderful person! im always happy to get your order in ✨️💗 i will always come back for more I love the way she packs the cards! She uses cute tapes, cute cellophane bags and even includes a cute sticker! Thank you so much! love your show im definitely coming back always 💗✨️ LOVE her vibe and energy, and even gave me som freebies which I like and the sleeve I asked her about for my radiant collection Seller is very sweet, cards came in great condition!! Thank you so much 🌸
૮(˶ᵔᵕᵔ˶)ა🐾 Thank you so much for the cuuutie cards 🫶🏼 love the vibes as always 😇 She was super sweet and welcoming in her stream. She was patient with taking and searching for requests. My cards were securely packaged and shipped right away. I will purchase from her again :) tysm for the cutie card! came with a sweet thank you and sticker ☺️💗 Forever my fav cutie streamer 🩷🫶🏻💫 packages always come fast and secured! Always makes my day opening a package from Teetyuh! thank you so much for my cards I love them Cards came so quickly and they’re so cute!! Thank you!! ^o^