レビュー (92)Great seller & quality merchandise 😁Thank you ❣️ Amazing Seller!! Everything just as described Great shipping! Everything was shipped with love and it shows! I love my purchases! This seller has such cute items and great deals! I'll definitely be back to shop more! Thank you so much ! fun show and super cute finds. I appreciate the extra love with packaging as well 📦😊 Great order!🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 Thank you so much for the review Bova! 🤗 Fast shipping! Packaged very well! Yay!!! Thank you so much for the review it’s appreciated! 🫶🏼 Definitely recommend this seller. My dog loved his items! Super fast shipping as well. Thank you! Aww thanks girl!! I appreciate the review and hope ya come back to the ranch. 🫶🏼 Items recieved, in tact! I’m happy with my order will be shopping again in the future thank you!Wooo hooo! Glad everyone arrived intact! Thanks for stopping by and giving a review. See ya again soon! 🤗 Very good quality at great price!Thank you so much for the review! 🫶🏼 so cute!🤗 Glad ya liked your order! Thanks for the review. Took a while to get to me but the tracking shows it was the courier not the seller.Thank you for the review. Labor Day also caused a bit of delay in shipping but I’m glad you received your order. The dinosaur 🦖 is perfect I was missing the pen your dad gave me 🥺. Glad you loved the Dino! 🦖 Not sure what pen you’re referring too? If it was the pink bobble guy pen that was waved in front of the camera when I had first time purchases it was not a givvy just recognition for a first time buyer. The pen was a gift to me from my dad. Sorry for any confusion. Beautiful ornaments, and love the bracelets. Fast shipping!Glad to hear you loved your items! Thank you for the review. Perfect Purchase!!! Packaged perfectly and quick!!! Thank you for the review. Glad your items arrived safely! Wow! Love it all and it was packed so well! I will be back. Yay! I’m happy to hear that. Thank you for the review. Fun Christmas random goodies! Thanks so much! 😄🎄You’re welcome so much! Thank you for the review. Loved Loved everything !! 💜🥰👍🏼 Thank you sooo much !!! Will buy again from you !!You’re welcome sooo much!!! Thank you for your order and review! 🫶🏼 Come back anytime! Great seller, super fast shippingAww thank you! I appreciate the review. 💛 thanks as always I love your Halloween stuff You’re welcome Paul! You’re one of my O.G.’s I appreciate the review and support. Great items!! Thank you!!Thank you for the review! Plan on doing one this Thursday! It’s been awhile since a pet show! Hope you can join.