レビュー (253)fabulous package! 👌 beautiful items and a boutique shopping experience without traveling in person. you can tell they take pride in curating quality pieces, and offer their customers the best prices and unique whatnot shopping experience 💖 thank you! Excellent seller of all jellycat! I am from across the pond and will totally buy from this seller! She is amazing! Thank you so much for helping me build my personal jellycat collection. Always clean in brand new condition! Thank you so much! 💜🇨🇦 Everything is wonderful!! The best quality clothes i have bought on Whatnot. I will definitely be purchasing more items from Gigi. ❤️ Well what can I say! I have become a part of The Studio Family! I love the way Gigi makes sure everyone is happy. You can trust that this seller will work with you to find the right size and make sure you are happy. Who does this is today’s society. This is not a show that will put you in high end clothing. It is all authentic. All clothing is as described and more. Thank you Gigi for making me feel so good. Thank you for dressing me in a time where people don’t care. Thank you again! I will most definitely be a customer for life.
Thanks again always a pleasure not only spending time with you on your show but I look forward to your show! Amazing amazing amazing! 💜 Absolutely love the top . But I really love the jeans with the flowers embroidered. They are so comfortable. Thank you Love the pieces I found on her show! Luv the sight, luv the energy and vibe❤️ I was so nervous about the overalls because of the sizing, but Gigi took the time to measure it out to I felt confident in ordering, and she was sooo right about them!! I was a disbeliever, but I’m glad I took a chance and tried them, they are amazing!! Highly recommend Beautiful, unique clothes, and Gigi is sooo much fun to hang out with. She’s great with finding pieces that work for you, and making sure you’re happy with every purchase. Even her packaging is thoughtful and curated. Thank you, Gigi!! Quality of products #1 great service and thank you very much to Gigi for her kindness, professionalism and the pair of socks I received as a gift with a nice little note on the packaging. I highly recommend The Studio Welcome to The Studio pretty girl, we are so happy you found us OK! Gigi is the Queen of whatnot! I just received my package of nine items and it almost made me cry 😭
Everything is FIRE! 🌶️🔥🌶️🔥🌶️🔥🌶️🔥🌶️
Everything is brand new with tags, excellent condition, packaged neatly with so much care and smells amazing!
I recommend everyone to follow her, to share her and to simply watch because you will find something you love that is worth every penny! I will be back again and again and again!
I can’t wait for tonight’s show.
Thank you Gigi! 💕It’s my honour to have women like you support and enjoy my show momma. Love ya girl Wonderful quality. Love all my items. Thank you 😊 Amazing items!!!! Thank u so much everything is beautiful! ❤️❤️❤️ Thanks for a sweet order and a great time on your show!!! Love it all!!!! Thank u!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Gigi is an amazing host at her shows and always engaging with the community!. Everything I purchased from Gigis is stunning, amazing quality, brand new and she puts extra effort when sending the package. Gigi you rock. Fantastic pieces and beautifully packaged. Don’t hesitate to shop from her “studio” Gigi is simply amazing! I wish I could properly put into words just how amazing I think she is. Everything is packaged so beautifully and carefully, and every single piece is so unique. Whenever I get a package from her, it honestly feels like opening a Christmas present! 🎁✨
Thank you again, Gigi, for everything! You’re truly the best! ❤️ Love love love my overalls !! Her energy is not the only thing you’ll adore and appreciate. Gigi has such an eye for unique and fun fashion. I came across her show and instantly was so intrigued by her charisma! Then all the stuff she was showing was also friggen amazing, so really.. when she tells you it’s a good buy. Just get it! 🙈🙈 Gigi you are good at what you do. I love all the items I got and super excited for more things you’ll introduce to me and up my momma fashion! I’ll try to send you some photos! :) thank you! The product was delivered as promised by The Studio. The shipping was quick. The additional shipping charge on the product however made the customer pay more than what these products were outside on retail. That is not the retailer’s fault though. This was your first purchase, purchased 3 dumplings squishies at a dollar start, 3 times, paid a total of $20 for of them plus tax and shipping, we do not receive, whatnot does. They retail for 13.95 ea on Amazon. So your calculation is wrong. 42 dollars is what you would have paid anywhere else, plus shipping and taxes. You Didn’t purchase anything else although you gave us 5 starts for everything else, you rated us 4 in overall experience?
We take care of our customers and our ratings. It’s unfair, untrue and incredibly inaccurate. With all due respect, we are obviously not the shop for U never fails ! completely in love with my orders!! my hubby might not like my spending lol ( our inside joke in our lives hehehe) but at leaset its on high value items that will last forever. My neice loves her new jeans and top xoxoxo if anyone new is watching just even join the lives this dual couple are the best and we have a great time !!! The quality of these pieces are out of this world. I’m so glad I saved up for a splurge. Items came in perfect condition and fast delivery. I can’t wait for my next purchase 🥰❤️🥰