レビュー (2,080)Everything I received has been so beautiful!! Thank you! Love my moving cat charms! Awesome jewelry! Love all. Adore this seller.. love my jewelry.. fast shipping, packaged well.. been with this seller since she started selling.. run don't walk to her page she has beautiful designs in jewelry she makes 🙏🏻🙌🏻✝️🫶🏻💋 An ADJ package at my door always makes me a happy girl! Love my pieces! 💚✨🗝️ loved it, sooo cute 🥰 thank you so much 🙏🏼🙏🏼🖤 So pretty thank you very much In love with everything I received! Thank you 💗 Cute charms and thank you for the givvy! Love Mr Oinks as well. Very cute!! Thanks and God Bless! The black heart earrings with the gold trim are simply exquisite! Thank you very much! LOVE LOVE LOVE my purchase and cannot say enough wonderful things about Bri!! She is a true treasure and I’m so thankful to have stumbled on her here! Love all my jewelry! It was perfect! Just what I was looking for!! Every piece was beautiful!!!!!! Thank you for my ready to wear necklaces! I love them all!!! Thank you for my ready to wear nacklaces!!!!! I love them all!!! Amazing jewelry✨ Today I received my starter kit and I absolutely love it 🥰 all the pieces in this brand are stunning and well made.
Every item have a story to tell and I love that💚✨ love my new dragon charms. thank u sarag Absolutely beautiful jewelry! Very happy!