レビュー (88)Great value always a bargain thanks Lovely items so pleased with them thank you
Always a bargain and quality crystals. Thanks Always a bargain. Beautiful crystals thanks x beautiful crystals and great service, thankyou Awesome product as always at a bargain price amazing and highly detailed piece, worth it and proper prices aswellThank you for the review 🙂 I am so glad you love your statement piece, it is stunning ✨️ Beautiful stones!! Thanks so much 😊Thanks so much for your review ✨️ Stunning quality and perfectly packagedThanks for your support Louisa ✨️ Best giant mushroom ever lol 😆 😁😁😁Haha who doesn't love big mushrooms 😆 beautiful crystals, great value Amazing products and always packaged beautifully every crystal is protected along with themed freebies🫶 Thanks so much for your lovely review Pip 💕 Beautiful crystals with great prices & some lovely freebies 💕✨🌸🫶🏼 thank you I am glad you love your sparkles Kristy ✨️ Thankyou for another amazing box of crystals. When I opened the box such a beautiful smell came out from the incense stick you added too. Thankyou ❤️As always, thanks for your support Bobbi ✨️ great to deal with will buy more lovely people Beautiful quality and great prices as always! I absolutely love my gorgeous crystal orders. The quality is fantastic, and everything arrived beautifully packaged. I’ll definitely be back for more.” Another box of beautiful crystals! Thankyou so very much! Lovely pieces as always, Kirby! 💖✨ thank you!! What a lovely lady to deal with! Honest helpful and polite. Best person on Whatnot