レビュー (1,631)Awesome seller! Great deals! Another great buy. Thank you. ☺️ Fast shipping and great fruit. Some of it looks real. Always satisfied with Cheap Chick items. Great price, great delivety Always happy with what I get from Cheap Chick! Everything I have gotten from Melissa has been excellent! Thank you Melissa for all of the cute little plushies! I love them and my cat loves them🤣 Greatest seller I buy from. She’s always willing to help and describes the items to a T. A+++ I use half six due to neuropathy. work better. Love this seller!! Check her youtube videos out!! One of my favorite sellers on here 💕 Thank you Melissa! Great items Love the cookbook! Fast shipping!!! Great items! Great prices! Great seller!! Thank you for the little extras that were included. 😊😊 Another great purchase. As always extremely fast shipping. Thank you so much. friendly hostess fast shipping Love my items. Great conditions. Fast delivery! Loved my items! shipping and seller great as alwas!!!! fast shipping items as described package great awesome seller thanks Love the shells, they are going to be added to my collection. I am filling a 4ft. clear glass vase with shells. Also nicely packaged and received quick. Thank you, Kim Great doing business with you !!!!! Packing was great! I am a fan of hers since she started ! Waiting for her next show.