レビュー (337)Beautiful ashtray just as described! Very fast shipping! Thank you! What’s better than a hand delivered surprise package?!? One of the sweetest most genuine sellers on this app!!! Love my items! ❤️ (As always!) The product matched the description perfectly. Shipping was top notch and I would highly recommend this seller One of my favorite sellers! Great items, fun shows, sweetest human 🤎 Always amazing finds with the best guys!! Fast shipping and packed to perfection!!!🦆🦆🦆 Everything was packaged great! Love them! 10/10. My only complaint is that I didn’t order more 😂. Hands down one of the best! What a great experience!!!! Packing was top notch. I would recommend this seller to anyone. Love my purchase!! Great packaging and great seller! Great seller with amazing duck finds! I look forward to The Dapper Drake each Friday night. the shows are so much fun. Thank you for the givvy. Always the best! Great seller! so so perfect!! we love the dapper drake 🫶🏻 Packaged amazing! Love it! Such a great seller and love all his items! I love my pin!! LOVE this vintage fishing picture! Everything arrived perfectly packaged and in great condition. Absolute perfection!! Love spending my Friday nights with thedapperdrake! Fast shipping and packaged with product safety and customer satisfaction in mind! Whatnot is lucky to have such an amazing seller!! The Drapper Drake was a hidden gem. Great purchase from the start to arriving at my home. loved the givvy. shipped fast and packaged well. excited for next show. Everything is even better in person! Amazing unique items to add to our collection 🦆 Packing was OUTSTANDING! Thank you! Can’t wait to catch another show! 🦆 🪿