レビュー (289)Cute stuff but took a long time to ship and didn’t respond to my messages Loved all my items but unfortunately the plate and crock top were broken. I hated for the plate especially. Very pretty pattern. Thanks
Enjoy your show. everything was fabulous 🌲 What a beautiful book. I was so excited to receive it finally! Shipping took a little long but overall it was received in great shape! I’m excited to sit on my porch in the morning with my coffee and plan some recipes! Thank you! Love love love my Frankoma piece. I’m trying to collect a few pieces and I adore this one and the basket. Great seller. Such a fun show ! ❤️❤️❤️ Fabulous yellow ware aged to perfection Beautiful items! Thank you! Thank you for packing it good so it arrived in perfect condition! Very happy!!! Items in great condition and great price The swan planter had a broken wing and it was not due to delivery. The pieces were inside of the swan planter with newspaper stuffed on top of it, which made it obvious that they broke it and then still chose to ship it to me. Fast shipping! Great purchase Arrived and is amazing!!😻 It came broken with no piece in the box to glue back on. In fairness, I wasn’t on the live, so this may have been called out. A heads up would have been nice though. The photo shows it whole. gorgeous and packed extremely well Beautiful! Thank you so much Love these linens great items. Great prices! Great seller! I love my stuff! Thank you!! You deserve my 5🌟's! I absolutely love the tea towel! Items exactly as seen in auction. Very pleased with purchases. Thank you! Very pleased with purchases