レビュー (3,207)always love being in Michelle's shows so calm great people good vibes and beautiful jewelry! Thank you so very much for the nice givy. Unfortunately, I could not stay long enough to buy anything and for this seller to still send a beautiful prize says so much about her character. Thank you again for the pretty bracelet and earrings. Very nice stuff! Fast shipping! Beautiful brooch! Thank you🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Beautiful pieces!!! Tysm!!! amazing jewlery and seller Thank you! Love everything🦋💜🦋 Thank you so much for the givvy! I love your shows—you always have such beautiful pieces! I wasn’t expecting such a nice gift and was so surprised! I can’t wait to wear them and post in my Bracelet Stack of the Day! 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷 LOVE my earrings! Such a sweet seller and beautiful jewelry ❤️ This show is my downfall. Everytime I watch, I "have to" buy something that I cannot live without! The color trays! 🤌 Everytime! Such a generous givey! Thank you! Thank you so much for the beautiful pin. I love it so much and I love the angel for my angel in heaven again I thank you for everything. One of the sweetest seller on Whatnot! The best variety and the most amazing quality. One of my favorites!!