レビュー (31)The robot mens perfume smells great, fast delivery, will be ordering more for Christmas 🎄 speedy delivery and we'll packaged. Fast Shipping, Well Packaged Items, Great Auctions
Thanks Great items and quick delivery Perfect items
Packaged beautifully
absolutely amazing. such good prices and super quick postage. seller was so lovely. thank you so much for my givvy aswell! will 100% buy from again. unbelievable items. very fast delivery 🚚 great seller!! very good live streams Delivery took 12 days, which was far longer than expected. The delay, combined with the lack of communication from the seller, made for a disappointing experience.Hi so sorry if you felt that way , postage was made 3 days after your purchase not 12 and this was because my label printer stopped working . As you can see from my other reviews I don’t normally have any bad reviews on anything let alone postage . But I do apologise if you had a bad experience. Thank you for my order and givvy they smell lovley Quick delivery but they were listed as Men’s UK12 and I received men’s UK11. Fortunately they fit ok 👍