レビュー (5)Super fast shipping! Items as described/shown! Great prices too! Thank you!🔥🙏🏼💕 Thank you so much I love it! Won’t be back to this seller. Bought 3 items, 2 are as described and 1 was a little hoodie that is so worn, threadbare and thin that you can see the light shining through it when you hold it up to the light and is not really wearable without another layer underneath. Definitely should have been disclosed during the auction. Only $2 an item but won’t be back. Hi! I see that you're unhappy with a portion of your order. If you would have messaged me to let me know that there was an issue, I would have immediately refunded you and sent you a free replacement. In the video receipt, I stated that the item in question was "thin." This is not a result of wear-and-tear, but a deliberate design element characteristic of Junk Food brand's garments. The item was manufactured to appear distressed. I do apologize for any misunderstandings that transpired. Best wishes.