レビュー (1,616)Always a pleasure buying from you. Great book selections and very good packaging. Thank you! Wonderful shopping experience at the hobbit🧝🏼♀️ thank you so much for my amazing books! love them all and my givy book is amazing! Fast shipping, well protected packaging. Couldn't ask for better. Packaged well, good condition, prompt delivery. Wonderful transaction. Thank you! I've never seen such care put into a shipment! Truly an incredible seller who cares deeply about both their product and customers. Thank you so much!!! Three more fabulous books! The kind of books you lose sleep over til you get to buy them!! 😉 And the packaging is bank vault strong! Thank you books arrived safely packed 💚💚💚 Surprised at how beautiful it is! Much more so than when auctioned. Packaged exceptionally well! arrived safely. well packaged. Well packaged and the books are fantastic! Better than I expected. Amazing product and seller - thank you! LET ME TELL YA, THIS BUYER IS SOOO GOOD!!! NEVER HIT IMPATIENT WITH ALL MY QUESTIONS AND THE WAY MY BOOKS WERE PACKAGED WAS BEAUTIFUL!!! I DEFINITELY WILL BUY FROM HIM AGAIN AND I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!! THANK YOU THE HOBBIT!!! Order shipped in a timely manner and well packaged. Great seller! I am a repeat customer Great seller, shipped quickly, packaged with care. Thank you for the books 📚 Wow! wish I could give more stars! this set is absolutely hands down my best and most favorite treasure from whatnot! Ty so much for the timely shipping and the upmost care when packing The Hobit always finds such great books. I’ve bought a few from him and they arrive fast and are packed so carefully, really awesome finds! Neill is the best!! Always has amazing books and they always arrive safely!! Thank you!! thank you so much for the coasters! normally that I only buy books, but couldn't turn down this. thanks again Neil. Quality seller! Beautiful books at a great price, well-packaged and shipped speedily. My new favorite bookseller !
What incredible finds! Some amazing books are now part of my home library. All the books were individually wrapped and came to me and the exact condition that they left the seller. I really am excited and can’t wait to see what else the seller has in the future. Always a pleasure receiving books from this seller!