レビュー (31)perfect thank u. Well packaged and very speedy delivery Lovely new seller, excellent prices, as described, well packed xx lovely pieces.. quick delivery. thank you Really loved all my purchases and fast delivery too .Will be shopping with you again. Thank you xxThank you for your review I hope you loved your items 🩷 Lovely things from a lovely seller! Definitely reccomend 💖 TysmThank you I’m glad you like your items 🩷 Fantastic first order xx very pleased xx highly recommend xxThank you for the lovely review I’m so happy you like your items 🩷 Super quick dispatch, very well packaged. Love my purchases and thank you for the giveaway 💕 Thank you for a great review I’m so happy you like your items 🩷 Love everything thank you 🥰🥰Thank you I’m glad you liked your items 🩷 Amazing jewellery thank you
Thank you I’m glad you liked your items 🩷 beautiful jewellery.Thank you I’m glad you liked your items 🩷 thank you lovely items lovely seller fast delivery Thank you glad you liked your items 🩷 Such cute pieces, packaged well and quick delivery. Thankyou 🥰🥰🥰Thank you glad you liked your items 🩷 Great items from a lovely seller. Thank
You Thank you glad you liked your items 🩷 Excellent quality, first show fantastic and good luck for the future 👍🏼🤞🏼
Thank you glad you liked your items 🩷 tysm all stunning and as shown x giveaway set was stunning!! thank. you xx
Thank you glad you liked your giveaway hopefully see you on my next show 🩷 Beautiful Thank you hopefully see you on my next show 🩷 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Absolutely brilliant seller! Beautiful items, exactly as described, packed with so much care and arrived really quickly. Will definitely be buying again.Thank you so much means a lot 🩷🩷 Fantastic seller. Everything as described and neatly packaged. Can't wait for your next show ❤️ Thank you I’m glad you liked your items 🩷 hopefully see you on my next show 🩷 Beautiful jewellery loved all my bits, lovely seller, thank youThank you for your lovely review hopefully see you on my next show 🩷 lovely quality items for a great price. fast shipping too. thanks ☺️Thank you for your lovely review hopefully see you on my next show 🩷 Gorgeous items, great first show, thank you ladies 😍Thank you for your lovely review hopefully see you on my next show 🩷 absolutely amazing Thank you for your lovely review hopefully see you on my next show 🩷