レビュー (1,029)I absolutely love them and they go with my canisters perfectly ❤️😀❤️ Thank you 😊 Arrived well packaged and it’s beautiful 🤩 Love my purchases, packed well, fast delivery. Thank you!!😊 Just as described. Thank you! Purchased several times from this seller. Fast shipping and packed carefully. Items were as described! Love my items and the cutest giveaways ! Thank you 🤍 As always perfectly packaged and fast shipping. Ryan and Sarah are down to earth and honest sellers. I have purchased several times from them! Soooooo much newspaper 🤣 Great job safely packing!! Thank you 💕 Soooooo much newspaper 🤣 Great job safely packing!! Thank you 💕 Soooooo much newspaper 🤣 Great job safely packing!! Thank you 💕 Great packaging and beautiful plates! Beautiful piece of Flow Blue! Packaging was excellent! Thanks so much! Beautiful plates Absolutely stunning piece! These two are amazing to deal with. Very honest and upfront about imperfections. Bravo 👏 Everything is just as described every time! quality products and perfect description of the condition of items. Shipping took some time. I love the little bird. Not exactly as advertised but I also did not read carefully. It was packed well. Thank you for your feedback. It hurts me to see you were not satisfied. I just want to note that the item was shipped within the two day handling time. Unfortunately, with ground advantage especially, how quickly USPS delivers the item, is out of our hands. It's a huge bummer, I know. The item title and description were very accurate: A44. 1996 THE POTTING SHED POTTERY DEDHAM STYLE RARE HTF BLUE AND WHITE CRACKLE GLAZE BIRD -
*measures roughly 3" long × 2.25" tall *signed, dated, and marked - If I missed something, I would like to know what that was so I can learn from that. 🫶 They are adorable ! Thank you ! Love it! Great packing! 🧡💜🧡💜