レビュー (401)I really like the stamps I purchased. They’ll be a nice addition to my others linens absolutely thrilled with
Books are so much fun!!! 5 star seller! Love the stamps and punch kit I received. Jimmie Lu always has the best items the linen set from Portugal is only one of many pieces in that box I adore my 2 angels. They are so very beautiful! Highly recommend this Seller to Everyone! Thank you so very much! Always pleased with the messy craft corner ! Excellent & very pleased with the messy craft corner ! I absolutely love my order this time! Well, all the time! 😄 fast delivery, packaged well, thank you Loved everything as always! 5 star seller. Always great products and service. Fast delivery. Thank you 😊 vintage road maps my favorite items in this sale 5 stars are not enough it’s a very special purchase for my great granddaughters back to school journal! Bundle was varied and very good quality. fast delivery, excellent packaging. great seller thank you for the givvy. Loved everything as always! Themessycraftcorner, packs everything with love and care, to make sure everything arrives safely. Absolutely thrilled with my purchases! Highly recommend this seller from point of sale to delivery 5 stars alone!!! 5 star seller. Always great items, super fast shipping I love everything I ordered from themessycraftcorner! They can in wonderful and beautifully wrapped! Every this is perfect! very fast shipping great prices and fun shows