レビュー (63)I purchased about six items from this show all of them were in excellent condition the leather jacket came exactly as described in great condition. The tops I bought are an absolutely perfect condition as shown, and the skirt is going to look great , I can't wait to wear these pieces. This seller is so sweet and kind, she even re-ran items because I was a tad slow and missed the auction start clock. She was so helpful with the sizes too..The shipping was extremely fast it arrived in an unbelievably quick amount of time. I will definitely be attending more shows. thank you so much!!! 💓 💗 💛 ☺️ 💖 ♥️ Amazing show and amazing host!!! Love Great deals. All items in great condition. Amazing seller! Great seller! All items in perfect condition. Thank you again friend! Another amazing package from TheModTrend! Everything was in fantastic condition and packaged well. Shipping was quick too! Love everything I got and I will be shopping with her again soon! 🧡 Tysm it’s so pretty in person thank you so much for the extra items! love your shows and my lotus and luna items!Yay! I’m so glad Jessica😁😁😁 thank you for your review🙏🏽❤️ Thank you so much!! I love the hair scrunchie! Nice color for fall and I pull my hair back every day!!!Yay! Thank you Bev ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I love all the clothes and the bracelets and giveys. Fast shipping and i will be back to get more. 💗Yay! I’m so glad😊 thank you Karen❤️❤️❤️ Amazing purchase! Loved my pants. I should have sized down, but that's my fault. They still fit nicely! Loved my Nike skort as well! Thank you guys! I will definitely shop with you again. Thank you Lyla! I’m looking forward to your next order 😊❤️❤️❤️ packaged well- items in great condition! thank u! Yay! Thank Danielle, I appreciate you leaving a review ❤️❤️❤️ Item fit exactly as described and were very well packed. 🖤 Great deals!! Beautiful Lotus and Luna set 😍!! Everything was fantastic! Great deals and good vibes! I love each piece and was exactly as described. TY!!!!Christina!!! The set looks so good on you😍😍😍 A+ seller. Thank you Sierra. I love everything. 🩷 Purchasing from TheModTrend is like hanging out with your best friend and then taking home your favorite things from her closet. Everything is in pristine condition. No stains, no loose threads, and everything arrived smelling fresh. Even her giveaways were incredible! I received face masks for self care and some beautiful accessories to complement the items I purchased.
Thank you TheModTrend! I am looking forward to hanging out and shopping with you again soon! Thank you! I appreciate you! ❤️❤️❤️