レビュー (39)Thank you for the great items. Love Love Love them thank you so much perfect! thank you so much 💓 love shopping here she takes such great care in all that she does..... Thank you so much for all that you do. If you haven’t ordered from her, you are missing out! I can’t thank you enough for all my fun new things! My blind date with a kindle is beautiful! LOVE all my stuff, she is so talented!!! ❤️ 💯 out of 💯 absolutely fab! The little pocket ghost are perfect !!! Thank you The most amazing handmade items!!! This seller is the kindest human and has gone above and beyond more than once for my requests. I appreciate you!!! Everything was beautifully made! Thank you so much! I love everything! And my girls love their unicorns! She has such amazing things. Her and her husband are so creative! I can’t thank you enough for my laying in bed kindle stand… I might need more in different colors. 🫣 Such beautiful products!! I love everything so much! thank you 💜 LOVE my bookmark and pens. She’s the best at painting and makes them look sooo cute. The packaging was perfect. She included a little extra. Thank you for my amazing package!!!!❤️ I’d say I’m going to order from her again but I already did.. Great service. Fast shipping. AMAZING PRODUCTS. Always a pleasure. Fast shipping and great product!!! Thanks for the cute little free gift ☺️