レビュー (333)So cute 🥰 thankyou so much for the givvy. And it’s my favorite color 💕🫶 Amazing seller! I love everything I received. So kind and considerate. THANK YOU 🖤☺️🫶🏻 Sis. Love my new slip and torc. Thank you 👯♀️ 🫶 thank you so much sis!!! i love!!! Perfect, absolutely perfect, love. the auctioneer was very friendly and pleasing. I really enjoyed the auction. I was very happy with my items so happy I found this seller. skirt is amazing and the shirts are just as advertised. Wow just wow!!! Love everything! Thank you for the Givvy! I’m not usually a heart person but for some reason the ring spoke to me lol. Wearing it right now 💖 thank you so much sis i love it! You are so much fun!! Thanks for the awesome items!! Package came with my givvy and piece i ordered, so very cute! Love it!! Thank you!! very quick shipping as well. The sweetest most adorable givvy! Love so much! This bracelet is officially added to the stack!😆🫶thanks siiiiiis! She was always really sweet, and we met through Whatnot, so I was genuinely confused when she randomly blocked me. I even messaged her to ask what happened and never received an explanation. I had purchased items from her with the intention of reselling them, which is literally the point of reselling, so I don’t understand what the issue was. Honestly, I’m just disappointed and confused by how everything was handled. wanted to give an honest review of my side. the situation was handled poorly by seller Bought a bracelet to get another tarot reading from Alison and it was insightful! I love the red Juicy Couture set that she had handing around, this will be perfect for the fall~ ❤️🍁 Bought a crystal bracelet for a tarot reading from Alison and loved it! Cried from how much it resonated 😂 would do another in the future 🫶🏾 Omg sis I’m obsessed!!!!! loveddd my hollister jeans The cheetaha print dress I ordered is so much more beautiful in person 💕 also loved the energy in your lives queen 🫶🏾 LOVE IT GIVING THORNE FROM HEXX GORLS