レビュー (138)Fast shipping and shipped really well. Cards are great, very good seller 🔥🔥🔥 Good business as always!!!!
Thank you sir ! Came quick and as expected. Awesome guy and the cards arrived fast and as advertised Great Seller, everything shipped really well and quickly. 🔥 Amazing packaging and quick shipping as always!
Entertaining live shows and great deals by far the best seller I’ve found. Thank you for all the bangers professionally packed and live stream excellent Cards shipped and received in a timely manner, packaging was as you’d want. Condition of cards as expected! Good buys here First off I wanna say your packaging was absolutely phenomenal You took every precaution to make sure my package arrived safely. It was packaged, super securely second I was able to get cards that I’ve been wanting at a good price. Seller shipped exactly what was shown this was probably my best experience on whatnot he does not deceive people at all. Thank you I’ll be back for future shows If I catch you live! 10/10 experience. Packaged with care and delivered very quickly. 100% recommend this seller SUPER Fast shipping and A+++ great seller + great deals ty 😊 Card came good. Good packaging. Great cards again! Thank you! Appreciate you always! Thanks brother! 🤍 great seller, fast shipping and well protected!! will continue to support, very cool and chill dude ❤️ Very satisfied thank you so much G awesome seller! Great stream, great cards Awesome cards great price Thank you Great deals and very safe shipping! A++!