レビュー (565)Perfect little vase for a floral accent! Don’t miss this Seller! She comes on at night, but it’s worth staying up!!! Quick shipping and care in packaging!!! So cute! I’ve decided to use these on my vanity as jewelry catchers, for the jewelry I wear everyday! Darling! Love ❤️ this Seller. Always has something I want or need, or love!! One of my favorite sellers! Arrived perfectly, and fast shipping! So in love! Thank you so much! 💖💖💖💖 Item was packed very well. Thank you! The vintage geese are a hoot- and the picture print is just so unique. All packaged well and arrived intact. Items arrived same as shown in live. ❤️ Amazing condition and fast delivery! I had a whole argument with myself over these deer! 😂 I’d already purchased another set, but I just couldn’t stop thinking about these. Luckily, nobody scooped them up, so now they’re mine—and I absolutely love them! 🤎🦌 I’m so thrilled to have gotten my hands on all these brass goodies from Camie! 😍 She’s the sweetest soul and finds such beautiful treasures. She really knows her regulars’ tastes, and whenever I pop into her show, she’s excited to show me the things she knows I’ll love!
Her shows are always so fun and full of excitement—we have such a good time, and it feels like hanging out with a friend. I’m grateful that, along with all these beautiful finds, I’ve made such a wonderful friend too. 💕 Great seller with super great inventory selections! Make sure to go see her shows and take time to look through her inventory. Minimal lamp arrived securely and intact, just as shown on live. I purchased an old physician’s book from the 1800s and I absolutely love it! She’s a little rough around the edges, but considering her age, she could be in a whole lot worse shape. It’s incredible how much valuable information is still inside and how fascinating it is to see the knowledge they had back then and how medicine has evolved over so many decades.
I also finally grabbed a gorgeous tablecloth that Cami has had for quite a while. She lowered the price and, of course, I couldn’t resist! 😂
I truly love shopping with Cami. She has that girl-next-door vibe that makes you feel like you could sit down with a cup of coffee and chat the whole day away. Honestly, if she lived closer, she’d probably eventually be telling me to go home. 😂 She’s such a beautiful soul, and there’s something so comforting about her shows. Even when I’m not there to buy, I genuinely enjoy just hanging out—and I’ve even fallen asleep listening to her shows before. That’s how cozy they are. 💕You are honestly the sweetest. I’m so glad you love your stuff! I also adore your shows! If anyone is reading this follow Nikki! ^^ ❤️❤️ SO GOOD!!! I always love what I get from you! GREAT packaging BTW 🩵 Prestine and beautifully 📦 packaged @ Arrived intact and as shown. Thanks! These are awesome drawer pulls! Thanks ! Such a great grab! Thanks! She has awesome products! Great shows Just as described, thank you! she is fantastic! she shows her appreciation for her customers! I can tell that she enjoys what she does! I look forward to shopping with her in the future! Packaged well, a little dirty...but a lovely piece for the price. In perfect structural condition, so gorgeous I love all of the detail print on the pot thank you so much 💖