レビュー (247)Gorgeous top! I’m in love and I got it for a steal😍💚🩷 I absolutely LOVE your shows and items! Such beautiful things at steals ✨🤎🧚 thanks girl!! A baddie and I love my free gift! The purse was so cute and the top was to die for! Can’t wait to shop with you again! I love my jacket, tysm diva!! I love everything and the little freebie 🫶 her stuff is always gas yall give her some support 🙏 soso sweet seller! i got so sad realizing i missed a show of hers the other day I LOVEE my order! The clothes are super cute, great quality, and packaged securely. Came in a super cute pink packaging 🌸 the host is extremely sweet and fun to talk to, and her chat is full of good vibes. 10/10, will shop againnn!! 🩷🛍️ also, thank you for the nail freebie 🫶🏽 I LOVE THIS SHOW ✨🧚💖 she truly always has grails for insane steals and they always come in beautiful condition 💖💖 THANK YOU GIRL! super super cute items, arrived within a week after purchasing and everything came exactly as described in the live. love the freebie as well it smells so good! tysm🩷🖤🤍💚 in LOVE with everything i got and she even gave a cute clothing freebie that’s so tea thank you beautiful 🫶 Loved the bundle, thank you so much for the extra goodies you’re the best 💖 All awesome and unique stuff! Thanks for the free top and the ramen! 🤣💖✨️ Everything was packaged nicely and the shipping was quick. Love the purse! Thank you queen very cuteee stuff packaged nice 😊!
LOVED MY ORDER!!! thank you so much for the freebies would buy again 🥺🩷🩷🩷💜💜💜💜💜 Shipped kind of late but still less than a week! Thank you! Beautiful pieces :) came quickly. Incredible thank you! Sad about the top but everything else was great :) i loved everything about it, she’s super sweet and has her stuff priced very reasonably, shipped super fast and very good communication Always have great stuff. Love this seller. such a sweet and charismatic seller!! got such a cute matching bundle and she threw in a bangle for me! 🩷 Shirt arrived on time. It was well packed and the top is super cute. Team Tinker bell 🥰🥰 The owner of thrifteddrip was so sweet. I accidentally swiped on a test run for a piece of clothing and she ended up sending me a sweater on top of my shirt that I purchased from her! Definitely recommend this shop. 💕