レビュー (1,855)Sara is the absolute best what else is there to discuss lol I love u girl Loveeeee everything! Thank you so much! Everything beautiful as always! I love my awesome rings I purchased from you and everything was packaged so well. Tysm! Ordered 10 pieces from you and loved loved each one! Tysm!! Amazing jewelry! Excellent packaging! Kind seller! So happy with my purchases!!! Beautiful Jewlery! Beautiful jewelry! Sara is so kind and her shows are amazing, and her packaging is awesome Everything is so nice. I love it. It’s so cute. Cute packaging! Very happy with my purchases! The perfect jewelry from one of the sweetest sellers! Love my pink sapphire ring it will definitely be one of my daily rings now 😍 Thank you for the cutie affirmation card! 💋 I am beyond excited, after finally finding the ring I had been searching all over and Sara had it!!!! 🤗🤗🤗🤗 I can finally complete my collection. Ty so much🫶🏼 Great givy. . Awesome seller. W😊 Sara is the BEST!!!! My favorite seller!!! 🫶🏽 The cutest little bug necklace These two bracelets are so beautiful! ✨ Thank you so much! 💖