レビュー (2,614)oh is so perfect! 🤩 Love it! 😍 I love my fish skirt so much 😭🫶 super happy with my order thank you so much!!!
so stunning in person!! always obsessed with everything i get🩷🩷 Absolutely insane piece! So excited to style this! Thank you so so much🥰🫶 absolutely love such unique one of a kind pieces i love dee’s curations they are so fun and so her!! shows are very chill and so laid back. adore this top thank you!! Even more beautiful in person! Thank you for always bringing us the most amazing pieces 😍🌟 Both tops as described and so cute, ty!! 💕 Soooo cute! Super grateful I need to have a photoshoot in this one bc this one is so thriftydee coded and I got it for a steal 😩 ❤️ thank you! Can’t wait to wear it I love it so much I’ve been wearing it non stop Obsessed! Perfection! Thank you! 🥰 deeeeee!!! amazing inventory and shows per usual. so fun to wash truly grail pieces at great prices. she is so nice and very chill. she is the euro queen Love the 4 hats! Thank you 🧡 awesome thank you so much!! Dee always has the most beautiful curation and she’s so knowledgeable! My fav euro seller 10/10 Absolutely love the dress, thank you so much! 🩷