レビュー (1,120)always pleased with my items! I can’t believe how quick I got my order. Great experience So good. Brand new with tags and stickers still. Very impressed. Awesome and cute packaging !!! They shipped in a great timely manner as well. I will be purchasing again. The Risen jeans were a perfect fit!! I will definitely be buying more in the future! Thank you! 👖 💕 She was so helpful in making sure I got jeans that would fit me perfectly!! It was much appreciated!! The jeans were all in amazing shape!! The jeans are all so soft and comfortable! Can’t wait to be able to wear them 🥰 Great show to watch! She picked out some jeans my size and shipped quickly! Super nice seller! Awesome jeans. Host is amazing and took extra time to find jeans I liked, extremely fast shipping. Another pair of amazing jeans! Love them❤️❤️ Jeans were a perfect fit and o love them! Thanks!! 💕🤠 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great seller, perfect order, and good vibes all around! 🤠🐎 I’ll definitely be back! Great show and amazing tops. love them all. thank you for the great things 💫🩷 Excellent jeans, quick shipping, will purchases again and again ! I’m always satisfied with my purchases from Roxy. I loved both of my flannels. thank you Girl is always serving up the best brands and peak quality! I know where to go for the goods 😉 ridiculously fast shipping! Rooting for you to make premium 🫶🏼 Awesome shop to buy jeans!!! Will be getting more 😍 This bag is so beautiful! Thank you so much!