レビュー (15,309)I only got one pack… it was advertised that I won 5 packs. Great price and service!!! Where else can you buy a serial spot for great price for some monster teams? Nowhere but here at Throne! Rob, Tyler and Jville bring the good energy and good vibes. Crazy i randomly got an arkansas team pack being from arkansas! Thanks guys🫡 thank you also fast shipping Awesome cards! Thank you!!!!! Card arrived damaged in the sleeve.Unfortunately I have no control over manufacturer defects. It is very common where a finger nail looking dent happens with chrome cards. If he watched the replay he would see the numbered Alex Freeland to /75 put in a top load as soon as it was pulled. No way after that will a finger nail make it that through a top load. For future reference it’s a very simple process to put through Topps a defect submission and get the same card back. 🤷🏻♂️ Fantastic card breakers. One of my favorite on the app. Shipped very quickly!! 5⭐️ Crazy fast shipping! Great stream!
Tyler, you need to get me some more hi5s so I don't get all sad and dejected. Great break group, great break room. Wonderful vibes ALWAYS. Love this group. Amazing packaging and speedy delivery. Favorite breaker on the app! Thank you so much appreciate it Great show. Extremely fast shipping and cards were in perfect shape! Great guys! Fast shipping ! Great seller and shows, everything went smoothly and would definitely recommend! Excellent, excellent service fast delivery⭐️🫡👍⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️