レビュー (550)Wonderful givvy!! Thank you so much!! You guys are amazing! Awesome got a free pack of, Score a Treat football, very thankful, super fast shipping, super nice people, thank you guys so much!Thank you so much man!! We really appreciate the awesome review and the support! Glad you enjoyed the free pack and that everything got to you quick. Hope to see you back again soon bro! Ty you for pack of cards.Very nicely packed.Not a problem, thank you for hanging out in the show! :) Shout out to tidalbreaks!!!👍🏾🙏🏽🫶🏽Got the three kaboom’s, I got exactly what I purchased. I’m super happy with the overall experience, easiness, packaging, and quick mailing. I will definitely return to make more purchases! You got some serious heat man!! Thank you so much for the awesome review and for always showing love! I’m glad you got exactly what you were looking for and had a great experience. Can’t wait to have you back for the next one bro!! 🫡 Arrived on time Thank you again ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Thank you! We strive to be next-day shippers, so seeing a review like this lets us know we’re doing a good job. We really appreciate you! 🙏 Awesome show!!! Fast delivery and great packaging. Patiently waiting for next show! Thank you, we got some nice hits!! 👍🏼🍀 Worst break I’ve been a part of was selling kaboom or case hit which was an auto or a patch. The case hits were worth maybe 10 bucks people were bidding over 200 not know case hit wasn’t worth anything. To big of risk when there 6 whole boxes with 1 card being worth the money. Won’t be back Hey man, when you joined it seemed like you weren’t aware of what was happening. The case hit was still live with only 2 boxes left, which is why there was a lot of interest and a real chance at hitting the big card. I’m sorry you didn’t hit, but as we both know, that’s the risk with any break. I feel like this review is mainly because you didn’t hit, and unfortunately that’s part the break. I start everything at $1 I never set any prices, how is that fair for me for on what the people do man. Thanks 🙏🏼🤝🤙 Host was so much fun! Great prizes and everything was packaged great! 10/10 recommend. Bookmarked the next show! Thank you, I’ll see you back soon! :) Thank you Love@!!Ofc!! I’m so happy you hit what you wanted!! 🫶 A dollar slime for over $13 …. That is not even right regardless of it’s a chance or not of a spin …. It needs to be reasonable this is out right just stealing peoples money … I will never make a purchase from you again … and will block this account Hey man, unfortunately since there’s a $100+ item in the wheel, I can’t have every item be a huge hit. I have to mix in some lower-value items as well to make sure I can at least cover the cost of the wheel and the bigger prizes.
I’m sorry you didn’t hit what you were hoping for, but that’s the chance that comes with joining a wheel when you don’t know exactly what you’re going to land on. I always try to make the wheels as fair and exciting as possible. 🤝🤙 Seeing all of the bad reviews made me kinda nervous! But overall my things came in great packaged and shipped very fast! Seller is very nice and understanding! They also have great prices and money well spent on the things i received!Yeah, I mainly receive 5-star reviews, but it’s tough to please everyone when someone doesn’t hit something they were hoping for in a wheel or break. I always try my best to make things right and make sure everyone has a good experience, but unfortunately, sometimes you just can’t please everyone. Thank you so much for your order though! It was a lot of fun having you in the stream, and I’d definitely be happy to have you back anytime. I really appreciate the support! 🙏🫶 Great seller!! Super fast and secure shipping! Will buy again!! Spent a lot of money for nothingUnfortunately, that’s the nature of breaks, sometimes you hit something big, and sometimes your team just doesn’t come through. I completely understand being disappointed, especially on your first time with me.
That being said, I’d really like to make this right for you rather than have you leave feeling like you had a bad experience. I’d be more than happy to work something out, whether that’s a partial refund or sending you something extra. Just reach out to me and let me know what you’d prefer. Thank you! Thanks for the great cards I received and 4 days for shipping unheard of thanks I really appreciate that, man! Me and my team try and do the best to get every order packed up right after the show and shipped out the following morning. It means a lot to hear people are noticing the effort. Thank you for the support! These guys was great ! Great cards in great condition and even had a mishap on my one order they took care of it immediately and added some stuff to compensate for the mess up ! Best there is ! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! It truly means a lot to me. I’m really glad we were able to make things right after the mishap. Reviews like this help me grow as a streamer and build trust with new buyers. I really appreciate your support and look forward to having you back in the stream soon! Shipped perfectly , love the cards . THANKYOU! Appreciate you bro!! Hopefully I’ll see you soon. 🫡 Had fun ordering from them.Always a great time when we pull that kaboom!!! Boom great break!Nice hit bro!!!! KABOOM 💥‼️